tisdag 1 oktober 2013

Photos inside!




 Jag hittade ett gammalt lakan på loppis till draperi vid dörren med broderi

I found an old linen sheet with embroidery at flea market as drapery





Också gamla örngott med spets

Also pillowcases are from flea market


Kuddarna har jag designat och stickat
Kudden är sydd av möbeltyg

Pillows have I designed and knitted and 
I have sewn a pillow with sea motifs


Mina kaniner har fått en sydd morot och en virkad pumpa

Here has my bunnies get carrot and pumpkin



Ännu ett photo på  "Liljeön"

Here is a closer photo of my "Lilly Island"


1 kommentar:

  1. Dearest Britt,
    Wow, you are a smart and thrifty lady for searching at flea markets for wonderful vintage linens and things.
    How lovely those crocheted roses are in the pillow case!
    Compliments.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    SvaraRadera